A Tribute to Robin Williams
The stories and novels included on this website are entirely fictional. Occasional mingling of historical figures with fabricated characters is not meant to imply any factual aspect to those particular plots. For those stories inspired by works of other authors (and duly noted on same), no copyright infringement is intended. No monetary profit is made from this site (the advertisements are posted by www.freeservers.com, not the website owner).
The Adventures of Sheila Holmes
Edith Hudson-Thorne takes possession of her great-great-grandmother's property at 221 Baker Street, and offers the upstairs flat to let. The tenant who signs the lease brings a decided excitement into the widowed landlady's life in these collections. (Originally created in the early 1970's.)
- The New Generation
- Switched Up
- A Comic Affair
- Movies and Mayhem
- The California Conundrum
- A Comic Turn
- Cry Havoc
- Organized Crimes
The Mustang Chronicles - A Series
When teenaged Mustang Duryea is sent from her parentsí Montana horse ranch to live with her grandmother in Massachusetts, a series of unusual events begins...
NOTE: The Mustang Chronicles are fictional tales, incorporating genuine historic sites and selected historic figures into the imagined plots. While all attempts have been made to recreate the real sites and people accurately, literary license has been invoked to bend the truth to serve the story.
- Highland Mustang
- Visionary Mustang
- Reckless Mustang
- Truant Mustang
- Italian Mustang
- Meddling Mustang
- Irascible Mustang
- Samurai Mustang
- Weathered Mustang
- Jockey Mustang
- Battlefield Mustang
- Snowbound Mustang
- Irish Mustang
- Double Mustang
- Pursued Mustang
- Marathon Mustang
- Prancing Mustang
- Pirate Mustang
- Mississippi Mustang
- Fugitive Mustang
- Mediaeval Mustang
- Traveling Mustang
- Stoned Mustang
- Domesticated Mustang
- Protective Mustang
- Forgetful Mustang
- Artistic Mustang
- Radical Mustang
- Renaissance Mustang
- Recluse Mustang
- Wushu Mustang
- Independent Mustang
- Engaging Mustang
- Illegal Mustang
- Advocate Mustang
- Accidental Mustang
- Touring Mustang
- Shakespearean Mustang
- Metaphysical Mustang
- Iconic Mustang
- Competitive Mustang
- Celluloid Mustang
- Wanderlust Mustang
- Linguistic Mustang
- Threatened Mustang
- Festive Mustang
- Homesick Mustang
- Betrayed Mustang
Twisted Early Stories
- The Graveyard - Sylvia Askew just wants to go home at the end of her shift in the womenís department, but she finds herself dragged out to a remote graveyard by Gerald King. This stranger tells Sylvia she must restore the family estate to its rightful owners, in order for her ancestors to rest peacefully. Discovering the truth leads her to a totally different conclusion.
- The Cardinalís Spy - Sherlock Holmes agrees to investigate a womanís murder, only to quickly learn the woman is still alive, intent on vengeance against the men who are trying to prevent her from circulating a document which will impugn their family honor. Dr. Watson rushes in where Holmes refuses to tread, and entangles his comrade in a web of death and deceit.
- An Island Adventure - Navy Petty Officer Gina Quinn appreciates an evening out, drinking at the beach bars along Guamís coastline. Investigating a series of robberies is part of her job, however. When Charlie Walters offers to help, she finds herself distracted from the task at hand.
- Head to Head - Aging rocker Will Powers is concerned about more than his upcoming national tour. A series of numerous, inexplicable deaths by cerebral hemorrhage seem linked to him somehow, since heís having stabbing pains in his head and, later, visions of a woman attacking him with a knife. He sends his publicist, Debra Sparks, and friend Craig Barany ahead to Chicago to track down an old schoolmate who might know whatís happening. When sheís found in a back-alley warehouse, the answers to Willís questions are surprising.
- As the Grim Reaper... - Gene Portnoy is an asset to the community theatre group, where he plays a variety of roles, but heís also a nuisance when it comes to being attractive to women. The director decides to teach him a lesson, and learns one herself.
- A Man of Few Words - Rookie journalist Martina Cassle yearns for her own by-line, but doesnít think covering the annual University of Notre Dame class reunion will rate the type of ground-breaking story sheíll need to earn such a distinction. That is, until she recognizes the reclusive Jeremiah Trelawn among the attendees. Since leaving behind a lucrative career as a lawyer, Trelawn never grants interviews to the press. Marti uses her wits to get close to the man, and the article she writes merits her more than just the coveted notoriety.
- Reckless Abandon - Suzanne gave up a less-than-honorable profession years earlier for a higher calling. When Tim shows up unexpectedly, she finds herself trapped, and his offer of big bucks doesnít appeal to her. With no chance to escape, she makes the best of a situation she soon finds to be more than a mere weekend in a posh hotel room.
- The Ideal Man - Coroner Leslie Featherstone isnít good with live people, so when she commits a murder and protests the man wasnít really a human being, she finds herself in a mental facility. Psychiatrist Henry Balfour must unravel the story behind her behavior and decide if sheís sane.
- A Brush With Genius - State University student Marya Holland envies her history professorís genius. She learns, however, that being a genius isnít easy.
- Working Can Be Murder - Initially, warehouse manager Beth doesnít regret returning to work after her assistantís murder. Orders have fallen behind, and sheís more than busy. She fears, however, the killer will return to the scene of his crime.
- The Last Adventure - A widowed duchess tires of her extravagant lifestyle, setting out to discover the real world. All too soon, reality inflicts its harshness upon her.
- As All Things Grow - In the Canadian wilds, the young orphan Erin lives with her aunt and cousin. She hasnít much of a life outside school and hard labor, until a kindly trapper takes her under his wing.
Twisted 21st Century Stories
A New Decade
- Part I
Philosophy of Success - Magda Ewell teaches a unique course at the local community college - The Philosophy of Success. She is frank in her lectures, even challenging her students to talk with a complete stranger as an assignment, in order to learn about real life. She refuses media interviews, and scorns idle chatter. Simon Ashton, however, might just convince her to change.
Vacation in Chicago - While the country seems to be worried about the economic crisis, Dena Howard leaves on her annual vacation to Chicago, and meets two people who will change her life forever.
Hentzau in Exile - During the three years after dashing villain Count Rupert of Hentzau fled Ruritania at the end of Anthony Hopeís The Prisoner of Zenda, before his return in Hopeís sequel, Rupert of Hentzau, how did the young nobleman plan his revenge against Rudolf Rassendyll and King Rudolf V?
A Heart Given - Adam Jameson loves the court reporter he met while on jury duty. His distraction with a series of cases involving the deaths of child molesters, however, may threaten the relationship.
Fate of the Truth - What happens to an anthropologist who unearths a document in the Vaticanís secret archives which could turn the world upside down?
The Madwoman's Keeper - When Charles Wyvern leaves his job as an aeronautical engineer to become Director of Operations for an internationally renowned company, he tries to discount rumors about his new boss but, all too soon, learns the truth. Reader's Comments: "Engaging" - K.T., Chicago, Illinois
Left in Her Wake - Jenna Carey is on a research sabbatical in Ireland, but her research is rather unique. She spends most nights in various pubs, observing the locals, until the priest in one village is charged by his congregation to get some answers. She turns the tables on the cleric and nearly costs him his position as curate.
- Part II
Ten Tigers in Rome - After the Second Vatican Council concludes, a Camaldolese monk is sent to Rome to study the changes authorized by the historic meeting. Twenty years a hermit, he learns much about the world in the 60s, as well as tyranny and the vow of obedience.
The Masters Secret - Women are mysteriously disappearing, and newspaper editor Rachel Tinley is hot on the story, even though her boss refuses to print the articles. Chancing upon a man who might be acquainted with the missing females, she is drawn into a web of intrigue where her own strength of will is tested.
No Middle Ground - Professor Sean Oliver, obsessed with writing, encounters an unusual student in Marca Regis, and both have to deal with their demons, in decidedly different ways. Cy Watson, another instructor at the university, is witness to it all.
An Addict's Fate - With stage plays and novels to her credit, Cyrkle Barnes could rest on her laurels as a successful writer. Hollywood is even knocking with a possible movie deal. She has a problem, though, serious enough to threaten all she holds dear.
To Each His Own - A stone slab, centuries old, carved with images of deities from all cultures, is found in a cavern beneath Mount Etna. A tourist attraction, when it begins to exhibit extraordinary properties, the curious donít seem to care how many have died.
A Week in Churchtown - Jody Bishop retired at age 50 to Ireland, hoping to enjoy the Emerald Isleís atmosphere and people by walking the country roads and visiting tiny villages. She didnít expect to find a very... interesting relative.
Never Judge a Book... - Gillian Harwood hoped the book store job would earn her the extra money she needed to survive college. All too soon, she has to decide if the high wages are worth the trouble of dealing with the collection of odd patrons.
The Last Sliver of Sanity - An artist relies upon a fragment of her mind to keep her sane as a series of weird events propel her toward the edge.
- Part III
Lion of the Sea - Off the coast of Oregon, boats are being attacked by a sea monster, and the residents of a tiny, seaside town arenít happy. They set out to trap the creature, causing more death and destruction - while one woman finds a more personal meaning to the events.
The Madness of Enlightenment - When a shabby man wanders into a West Virginia jail and locks himself in a cell, the local sheriff doesnít know what to think. Michael Tandy is convinced to leave by Emmanuel Grove,his religious superior, and takes the older man on a journey up a nearby mountainm where he has found what he calls the "truth".
The Shirt - A fire in an Irish tourist town consumes a museumís treasured collection, except for one item. Its fate lays in the hands of a well-known actor.
Tangled Vines - Luc Teyssier had to steal a diamond necklace once before - to buy the land and start his beloved vineyard. When faced with the loss of what he's worked so hard to accomplish, will he return to his thieving ways? (Based on characters and situations from the movie French Kiss, written by Adam Brooks.)
Ripples of Truth - Jeannineís spiritual journey has led her down a unique path, and she initiates a competition to find others with similar experiences. The finalists meet and exchange their stories...
The Phony - Chef Rod Compton is stunned when two men kidnap him from his L.A. restaurant, and even more perplexed when his sister, Beth, and her C.I.A. comrades urge him to assume the role of a dead former East German soldier at the United Nations. The prospect of being killed doesnít appeal to him, yet Beth promises the danger is minimal. He soon discovers otherwise.
Desperate Tactics - Psychiatrist Rupert Mason is counting the days until his contract expires on the hospital ward. Performing patient intakes is especially onerous, except when Elise Capshaw presents her case.
Riptides of Grief - When a woman loses both her father and her husband in the course of a year, she retreats to a lakeside home to get a grip on those deaths. Will she find peace, with another man claiming ownership of the same house? Reader's Comments: "I really enjoyed it." - E.K., Rome, Italy
Without Orders - The man who sought shelter during a storm in a church high in the Ozark Mountains is an exceptional pastor, but not in the eyes of his superiors in Little Rock.
- House: New Buddha - Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital is under investigation by the New Jersey State's Attorney for various violations. Gregory House, M.D., must deal with a very unusual individual sent to investigate the matter. Based on the Fox Network series "House".
- Re-Union - Tom Connors receives a strange package in the mail: a key and an address to a house he visited once as a child. After five decades, he drives north to find answers to questions he hadnít really considered.
- Disconnected - Hannah Richter likes being housekeeper at the remote Irish manor house. She doesnít appreciate having the space invaded by an uninvited guest...
- The Church of Equality - An impromptu gathering in a city park leads a group of people to renewed faith.
- Caribbean Exile - Beni Johnson lives alone on a Caribbean island, no thanks to her ex-husband outing her as a CIA operative. When the islandís owner, a Hollywood film maker, pays an unexpected visit, the woman must question her existence.
- Sullivanís Legacy - Based on characters and situations created by Rowland Brown, whose story inspired the classic movie Angels With Dirty Faces. The loose ends left after Rocky Sullivan died in the electric chair bring key figures back together ten years later.
- Thrown Together - Two people, sharing a common tragedy, share their lives and grow together
- The Foundation - Five Poor Clare nuns leave their California monastery to start a new foundation in Missouri. They learn the true meaning of their vows, facing difficulties and joys along the way. For one, in particular, there are also spiritual conflicts to resolve. Reader's Comments: "Enjoyed it very much." - E.K. - Rome, Italy.
- The Side Trip - Researcher P.D. Chu flies from Hong Kong to Chicago to present his findings at a conference. When an airline pilot strike strands him in the States, he decides to visit an old friend and finds a bit of the East in the heartland of America.
- Both Sides of a Coin - What makes a person "whole"? If the brain's right/creative hemisphere holds sway, what happens when the left/logical side interferes? Can the two co-exist peacefully, without tearing Bill Corbett apart? One university researcher, intrigued by the unique interaction within his skull, tries to determine just that.
- A Whole Story - Christopher Tarrant harbors an important secret. Sharing it with Annie Morse leads him on a bizarre adventure.
- The Tenuous Line - When her friends plan a mental health intervention, an obsessed writer escapes to a local pub and meets someone far more helpful.
Late Autumn, 2010
- Judge, Jury, Executioner - Ziggy Edmundson got caught stealing millions by hacking into offshore bank accounts. When the FBI asks him to help them catch a cyber murderer, offering him a full pardon, he finds himself admiring the super-hackerís genius.
- Holiday Weekend - Lea Mullin returns to her office late on Friday, to find a surprise which leads to an unusual three-day weekend.
- The Best Laid Plans... - Discharged from the Navy with bleeding ulcers, Sean Thomas embarks on a quest to learn the trust about an old parchment discovered in a broken clay urn. His journey is repeatedly interrupted by former Chief Petty Officer Cass Wright, who has troubles of her own.
- Before Wallace - In this prequel to the film Finding Forrester, community college student Allison Garner hopes for more from the 1970s than a mundane existence. She encounters a reclusive gentleman living next door to her grandparentsí Bronx apartment who makes her weekly trips more eventful.
- Family Connections - Brian MacInnes and Ryan ďRoosterĒ Highgate, two college students going prematurely bald, spend spring break at the formerís home in San Francisco. Their plans to commit a few burglaries are thwarted by Brianís father, who refuses to assist them, but makes the visit interesting, nonetheless.
- Through Their Eyes... - Psych grad student Zen Rafferty rejects her professorsí views of patient treatment, risking a new method of diagnosing those confined to the University Hospitalís locked ward, and putting her future on the line.
- Filling the Gap - Fire Marshal Dixon MacFarlane expects the alarm to signal the beginning of another typical day, but he finds heís mistaken. His investigation into a blast at a local museum threatens to widen a longstanding gap, or close it forever.
- Masonís Revenge - A sequel to The Rock, British SAS agent John Patrick Mason sets out to reclaim his life after thirty years behind bars. Believed dead by the FBI, he plans a bit of revenge for their prolonged mistreatment, as well.
2011 - 2013
- The Art Teacher - An art major on a tight budget, Rose Stockton is first irritated then inspired by an unusual instructor. (A lost 90s file recreated from scratch.)
- Midnight Circuit - Racing for pink slips on an old stretch of abandoned highway, Rob Butler has acquired quite a stable of cars, except the Corvette driven by an unusual woman who makes her opponents pay to redeem their vehicles after a loss. When the two finally meet, the police may throw a wrench into the works.
- Angel Corrupted - Sid is bored, and accepts a new assignment without asking the necessary questions. When he finds himself on the outs with his superiors, he must reassess his priorities.
- Wisdom of the Fool - The three Pierce cousins wander the Colorado Rockies while visited their grandfather. They discover a man living in an abandoned grotto, who proceeds to alter their futures with his quiet wisdom.
- Binding Ties - Barry Morrison has grown so used to having Kara Cianchetti close at hand, when she announces her intention to enter a cloistered monastery, he crumbles. The question is whether their friendship can endure the separation. (A lost 90s file recreated from scratch.)
- In Retrospect - Reflecting on long years of life on Earth, a reluctant visitor mourns her immortality.
- Cold Corner - Devin Goldthwaite has been groundskeeper at the local cemetery for 12 years, but has never encountered anything like this.
- The Indispensable One - Ryan Cavendish wants to transform his newly acquired company according to his own image. When the employees resist, he finds himself up against the one person who can help or hinder his efforts.
- Radio Ether - Cherri Gardiner accepts an internship from her City College communications professor, not realizing just how unique the broadcasts of WCRP are.
- Night of the Smiling Buddha - A maintenance worker finds an unusual intruder while searching a museum archives for an old exhibit.
- Joy Ride - Trouble erupts when an unusual venue is chosen for the President's daughter's engagement party.
- What If... - A woman creatively channels her dreams into her stories.
Odds and Ends
- Fruit of His Labors - Experimenting in his retirement, Oscar Jacobsen hopes to develop a fruit with superior nutritional properties. When an unwelcome visitor to his lab accidently eats one of his creations, he discovers a horrible truth.
- Search for Perfection - Publisher Bea Schorr appreciates perfection, all the more for never having found it in a man. Fiercely independent, she faces off with her latest author, and learns a few things about herself.
- To Sea and Back - An experienced navigator on a post-Civil War sea journey is forced into service on a submarine which has been destroying freighters. (based on 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne)
- An Unfortunate Incident - Searching for their friend, two companions discover how his impulsiveness wreaked havoc during a previous visit.
- The Francis Apparitions - A simple Poor Clare nun finds herself charged with writing the autobiography of St. Francis of Assisi, dictated by the saint himself.
- The Strange Case of the Neighborly Doctor - Lady Barbara Hennessy still lives in a crumbling London square, and relies upon a neighborly doctor to alleviate her pains. When her great-niece shows an interest in the man, however, developments take a strange turn.
- Traveler Lost - A man wakes up not knowing where he is or who he is, and must grapple with injustice and prejudice in the quest to find his identity.
- Rivalry Resurrected - Bess Early has been content to head the family business for many years. Only when old high school rival Tony Downs reappears in her life do bizarre things start happening.
- Dr. Jackson and Mr. Hart - Two men, diverse in pursuits and attitudes, find themselves under surveillance by a private investigator.
- The Concert Master - Violinist Geri Anstott travels 3,000 miles for a job, only to learn it's not what she expected.
More Odds and Ends
- Gamer's Heaven - A bizarre accident leaves Daniel to face a serious predicament.
- The Mysterious Moniker - In an effort to rally humanity to a higher purpose, a genius relies about a woman to disseminate his propaganda.
- Truth of the Matter - A college professor performs experiments to determine if matter can be transformed to energy by sheer brain power.
- That Christmas Schtick - One woman must deal with her discomfort during the holiday season.
- The Yoga Master - When an unusual student persists in attending his class, the instructor gets curious.
- House on the Heights - A realtor accepts a home listing in an affluent neighborhood, only to learn a dark secret which will render it unsalable.
- The Hanged Man - In the old West, a man encounters a hanging, and the experience changes his life.
- Vox Populi - In the not so distant future, freedom of speech is threatened.
- Stopover - An Air Force pilot stuck overnight on Guam finds a way to pass the time.
- Facing Confusion - A priest finds himself in trouble for something he didn't do.
- The Streak - A bicyclist keeps wearing out tires, and his mechanic gets curious about the reason.
- For Want of a Smile - An unwilling prostitute gains freedom, but at a cost.
- The Joining - A woman mourns the loss of a very special man, aching to join him in the afterlife.
- A Lesson in Love - During a summer theatre festival, a director must deal with his actors' romantic entanglements.
- Intersecting Paths - A chance encounter leaves a woman doubting her faith.
- Bittersweet Seasonings - Two people in the midst of war share a bit of joy amidst the sorrow.
- The Muse - An obsessed writer tangibly manifests her muse, and must deal with the consequences.
- Schooling the Professor - Teenaged twins get curious about their secretive upstairs neighbor.
- Wishes - A new employee creates a disturbance in a busy office.
- Strange Harmonics - Two musicians share a very special bond.
- On the Bay - A restaurant owner has to deal with unusual customers.
- Ethics Breached - When an internal auditor discovers rampant financial discrepancies, the company's owner will go to any lengths to cover up the scandal.
- Robin and the Gang of Hoods - A pastor's wife suspects the boys working for her husband are up to no good.
- The Fagin Racket - An unscrupulous man uses youngsters to deal drugs.
- Genius Diffused - The death of a prominent individual sparks a creative frenzy.
- Robot Lover - Content in her work repairing robots, a woman hires a kindred spirit to help around her shop.
- Eulogy for an Adventure - Two Trappist monks find themselves on an unexpected journey.
- Pan the Man - The director of a community theatre faces exposure of his secrets.
- Far From Home - A retired diplomat reflects on his life.
- Saved by the Comedian - After a bike collision in New York's Central Park, a man must deal with the consequences.
- The Devil in the Details - The owner of a classic video shop dreams of living the adventures she watches on film, and an unexpected visitor offers her a way to make that possible.
- Cross Country - High school teammates deal with death, exams and life.
- Full Color Illustration - A cartoonist comes to terms with various issues, thanks to a few unusual friends.
- The Major and the Miner - A Salvation Army major and a radio personality face off about the existence of God.
- A Kiss Before Dying - An actor must travel back to his roots to do an old friend a favor.
- The Journalist's Theory - A journalist debunks conspiracy theories about a prominent individual's suicide.
- Murdered Mitres - Bishops are being murdered. A priest and a diocesan employee set out to find the culprit.
- The Cop and the Cowl - A Franciscan jubilarian and a soon-to-be retired police detective disagree on how to track a serial rapist.
The Fisherman's Mandate - A Novel
In this sequel to Morris L. West's The Shoes of the Fisherman, a second Kiril attempts to follow in the footsteps of his mentor and friend, Kiril Lakota, thirty years after the Russian Pope's death. He finds it is not easy to reform a Church set in its ways...
"The rapidity with which I finished it once started is a good indication of how it retained my interest..." - E.K. - Rome, Italy.
The Fisherman's Shadow - A Novel
Eight years after The Fishermanís Mandate, Pope Kirilís aide and confidant, Harshil Patel, finds himself drafted by Kirilís great-nephew, Jim Damien, now an Interpol agent. The two travel to Chicago to save relatives from human trafficking, only to discover a complex criminal enterprise headed by an unlikely boss.
"Your most complex so far. Certainly held my interest." - E.K. - Rome, Italy.
The Fisherman's Legacy - A Novel
Two years after The Fisherman's Shadow, Harshil Patel returns to Rome at the behest of Mumbai's archbishop. The true reason for the journey quickly becomes clear, to the Franciscan's disappointment. A bittersweet reunion with members of the Damien clan escalates the danger and turmoil to a scandalous conclusion.
The Regis Dilemma - A Novel based on the Star Wars Saga
Originally written in 1980, this tale takes place between The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. Marca Regis hails from an isolated planet which has never heard of the Empire, or the technology so highly prized by the Rebels. She must learn to "blend in", or risk death. A pacifist, her hardest lesson is understanding why the Alliance and the Imperial forces are at war... (Permission not granted for use of the characters by the great George Lucas - apologies if offense is given, no copyright infringement intended.)
Straits of Destiny - A Novel
In 2029, when one expert hacker turns technology-enslaved society upside down, chaos erupts. The survivors flee to remote settlements, trying to rebuild civilization from scratch. Sandi Rochester finds herself among the good people who have taken refuge on Mackinac Island in northern Michigan. Even there, though, they are not safe from the terror of raiding militias, pirates and illness.
A Servant of Integrity - A Novel
In the late 16th century, the Baron de Packe dies, leaving his wife and six-year-old daughter facing huge gambling debts. Selling almost every possession, the pair travel from France to England with their one remaining servant, Emilie de Montfort. Ten years later, the Baroness has died, and the two girls return to their native land, to find themselves caught up in power struggles, wars, and the machinations of Cardinal Richelieu.
Plan of Distraction - A Novel
Angela Carnegie publishes the magazine Horizons for Justice because she believes fighting crime in Chicago needs to be a top priority. When she crosses one particular mobster, though, a contract is issued for her death, and the consequences are serious.
From Fear Unleashed - A Novel
As a priest, Spencer Moore faces a variety of daily challenges, but he's also intent on helping the youth of his Chicago neighborhood break free of the gangs roaming the streets. In the process, he learns about faith, people and church politics...
The Magic Within the Music - A Novel
Gina Pickering is a pianist and composer, laboring in an office to make ends meet. A guitarist scratching out a living writing jingles, Mitch Barrett has dark secrets. When the two cross paths, they have a chance to create beautiful music, or be destroyed by those who would rather see them both dead.
Other Interesting ReadsEssentials of Jedi Spirituality
The late Eugenia Lucas (1961-2015) spent over 40 years writing novels, short stories, and plays, in addition to working as a journalist and in a variety of professional capacities. Living most of her life in South Bend, Indiana, she traveled extensively, finding inspiration in everyday people and events, classic authors, and eccentric actors from the past and present.
Her deliberately off-beat plots reflected a world most people prefer not to acknowledge, ignoring what publishers considered "commercial". Environmentally conscious, she originally posted her works on the Internet, free of charge, where they will remain available.
Inquiries regarding Eugenia can be made via e-mail.
All Contents of this Website - Copyright 2007-2016, Eugenia Lucas.
Unauthorized use prohibited.